top of page

 Applications    2024-2025


Prepare to submit required documents upon request. 

We will  accept applications  for  6th, 7th, 8th, 9th & 10th grade students who can provide proof of residency in Clayton County, Ga. We are a free, public charter school located in Clayton County, Ga.

Know Before You Register:

  • We encourage you to complete your registration on a computer or laptop.

  • You will need a personal email address to register. .

  • You will need your Acceptance Letter from 7 Pillars to upload

  • Please make sure you have all documents prepared to upload during the process.

  • It will take at least 30 mins. to complete the process.

Circle pattern.png
Circle pattern.png

1. A student must reside in Clayton County with parent or guardian. No student will be asked to submit grades, complete an essay or audition.


2. A student must be an upcoming 6th graders, 7th,.8th, 9th  and 10th graders will be placed on a waitlist for the 2024-25 school year if slots have not been filled.

3.A student interest registration form must be completed and submitted.

4. Once the form has been completed, your student's name will be placed on a list for open enrollment. If the list reaches over 300 applicants, the students' names will be placed in a lottery.


If the name is selected, the parents will have a certain amount of time to complete enrollment requirements. If requirements are not met, the next name on the list will be called for eligibility.

Siblings will be accepted if slots are available.

 2024 - 2025 Enrollment Requirements

Get Prepared for Enrollment

Do you have everything you need? Because 7 Pillars Career Academy is a  public charter school, parents must submit state-required information and documentation for each student. You will save time and enrollment will go more smoothly if you are prepared!

Use the Enrollment Checklist below to gather the documents you will need. The checklist lists are Georgia requirements, plus tips to help you find documents you may not have. Once you have your documents ready, submit during the time of acceptance.


Students who are currently expelled or suspended from their local school or district are not eligible to enroll.

What Documents to Have Ready

Please have the following required documents available at the time of acceptance. 

Child's Proof of Age


A copy of one of the following documents must be provided for every student to verify age eligibility:

  • Official birth certificate

  • Passport

  • Certificate of live birth

  • Signed baptismal papers

  • Hospital certificate

  • Military ID

  • Student driver’s license

To avoid unnecessary delays, provide a copy of one of these official documents along with your enrollment documents. If you do not have any of these documents:

As a reminder, the age eligibility is as follows:

  • Maximum Age: Students who have dropped out for one (1) or more quarters must be twenty (20) years old or younger by September 1 in the respective school enrollment year. For continuously enrolled students, the maximum age is twenty-one (21) years old or younger by September 1 in the respective school enrollment year.

Proof of Residency (2 forms)

Two forms of proof of residency are required. If you do not have any of these documents, please contact the enrollment team to discuss acceptable alternatives.

Not Sure What is Accepted as Proof?


  • Submit one of the following, no older than 60 days showing the service address

    • Electric, water, or gas bill

    • Cable

    • Internet

    • Home telephone bill

  • Submit one of the following showing the address

    • A current signed lease agreement

    • Mortgage statement from the last 60 days

    • Property tax statement

    • Rent receipt from the last 60 days

    • Settlement statement from home purchase from the last 60 days

    • Property Deed​

Child’s Proof of Immunization and Health Screenings

According to the Georgia Department of Education, Georgia law requires children attending school (Kindergarten–12th grade) to be age-appropriately immunized with all the required vaccines at the time of first entry in school. All students, regardless of grade, must have the Georgia Department of Human Resources Form 3231 immunization certificate marked “Complete for School”. Form 3231 is furnished by local health clinics or health care providers. Form 3231 must be marked "Complete for School" by a health care provider.

Not Sure What Immunizations Are Required?

For a complete list of immunizations required by the Georgia Department of Public Health, view the Summary of Georgia Immunization Requirements for School Attendance webpage.

Please refer to the Georgia Department of Health Immunization Section webpage for answers to many frequently asked questions.

Where Can I Get Immunizations for My Student?

Immunizations can be obtained from doctor’s offices, clinics, or hospitals. Pediatricians and family doctors or their nurses or medical assistants can give your students the shots they need to meet the requirements for school enrollment. In addition, some large chain pharmacies offer immunizations for older children and adults.

What if I Need Assistance Paying for Vaccines?

Vaccines for Children (VFC) program is a federally funded program that provides vaccines at no cost to children who might not otherwise be vaccinated because of inability to pay. Children who are eligible for VFC vaccines are entitled to receive pediatric vaccines that are recommended by the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices.

PeachCare for Kids Program is a comprehensive health care program for uninsured children living in Georgia that provides state-supplied vaccines for children.

Immunization Exemptions

A student may be exempt from immunizations for medical reasons or religious beliefs. The following documents must be submitted for students seeking an exemption from immunizations:

  • Medical Exemption: Provide the Georgia Department of Human Resources Form 3231 immunization certificate signed by a health care provider. Form 3231 has an expiration date of no later than 12 months from the date of issue. There must be an annual review of the medical exemption and the certificate must be reissued with or without an indication of the medical exemption.

  • Religious Exemptions: For a child to be exempt from immunizations on religious grounds, the parent or guardian must furnish the school with a notarized copy of the Georgia Department of Public Health Form 2208. The form must meet the following criteria:

    • The form must be signed and dated by the parent/guardian.

    • The form must be notarized, dated, and signed by a Notary Public.

Required Health Screenings

All students, regardless of grade level, must provide certification of an eye, ear, and dental examinations on the Georgia Department of Human Resources Form 3300. Forms may be obtained and completed at your local public health clinic or physician's office.


Prior Academic Records


All students who have previously attended public school, private school, or homeschool are eligible to enroll and will be requested to submit academic records for placement.

Report Card
For students applying for grades 6–9: Please submit a copy of the report card from the most recent school year. 

The following items should be included on the report card:
  • Student Name

  • Grade Level

  • School Year (example: 2017–18)

  • School Name

  • Grading Scale (example: 90–100%=A)


Unofficial Transcript

For students applying for grades 10–12: Submit an unofficial transcript that includes the complete end-of-year grades from the prior school year and any academic documentation (such as a progress report/interim report, class schedule, or marking period/semester report card) issued for the current school year. Additional documentation may be requested for placement. 

The following items should be included on the unofficial transcript:

  • Student Name

  • Grade Level

School Year (example: 2017–18)

  • School Name

  • Grading Scale (example: 90–100%=A)

  • Credits Earned

Not Sure How to Get Your Child’s Report Card or Transcript?

Contact your student's previous school and request the document, providing them with the information outlined above, OR contact your school's district office with the request.

If after attempting these steps you still cannot obtain your student's report card or transcript, please contact the academic placement services team at 404-500-1294 to discuss acceptable alternatives.

Have Your Child(ren) Been Formerly Homeschooled?

If your children are currently homeschooled, please complete the Prior Academic History Form. See the enrollment team for the form.

  • Prior Academic History Form

  • For homeschooled students in grades 6–12: Complete the Prior Academic History Form indicating what courses were completed through a homeschool curriculum.

Other Documents for Special Circumstances

Though not applicable to all families, please submit the documentation requested if the information below is specific to your student.


Other Documentation


You may need to provide additional documentation if any of the following circumstances apply:

Custody order: If your legal guardianship is determined by court order, please submit a copy of the order.

Gifted Documentation: If you are requesting any Gifted and Talented programs, you will need to submit formal gifted documentation which may include a gifted IEP or EP, gifted report card, gifted testing results, or a gifted evaluation. This document is required for Gifted and Talented course placement.

Special Education Documentation: If your student has had an Individualized Education Program (IEP) within the past three years, please submit the following documents:

  • IEP Documentation: Please submit a copy of the most recent IEP from within the last year.

  • Supporting Evaluation Documentation: Please submit a copy of the most recent eligibility report (it may be called Psychological Report and Psychoeducation Evaluation Report) from within the last six years.

  • Please also submit the most recent Re-Evaluation Conference Form or Eligibility Form from within the last three years.


Additional Special Education Documentation:

  • IEP Exit Documentation: If your student has been formally exited from special education services, please submit a copy of the formal exit documentation.

  • 504 Plan: If your student has had a 504 Plan within the past three years, please submit a copy of this document.

Ready to Enroll?

Once you have all of the required documentation (outlined above), you are ready to proceed with enrollment in 7 Pillars Career Academy.


Problems or Questions

If you have any concerns or questions about how to enroll or use our school enrollment checklist, our Enrollment Team is here to help. Please call us at 404-608-0490 or


7 Pillars Career Academy admits students and conducts all educational programs, activities, and employment practices without discrimination on the basis of sex, race, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, creed, sexual orientation, disability, or any other legally protected classification

bottom of page